Ragnarök Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ragnarök Gaming's official website. We don't live, we just survive.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Stories of the Significant Other

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quentin
Böndr
Quentin

Random Stories of the Significant Other Empty
PostSubject: Random Stories of the Significant Other   Random Stories of the Significant Other EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:16 am

This it a thread where you can talk about any weird/crazy moments that have happened with your boyfriend/girlfriend. Here I go.

So I was out with my girlfriend a couple months ago (she's my ex now... I miss her) so her best friend and her best friends boyfriend tags along. Anyway every time I tried to do anything with her, her best friend kept stealing her away and gave me dirty looks, she even told me to "back the fuck off, or i will cut you"... yeah that right there was kind of the dealbreaker Sad
Back to top Go down
RGNK Hermit
Admin
RGNK Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Random Stories of the Significant Other   Random Stories of the Significant Other EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:56 am

My fiance and I were taking a shower together. Yeah, I guess that's pretty much it for me.
Back to top Go down
shadowbinder
Admin
shadowbinder

PostSubject: Re: Random Stories of the Significant Other   Random Stories of the Significant Other EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:59 am

RGNK Hermit wrote:
My fiance and I were taking a shower together. Yeah, I guess that's pretty much it for me.
That's normal... I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Stories of the Significant Other   Random Stories of the Significant Other Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Stories of the Significant Other
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ragnarök Gaming :: General Discussions :: General (Anything)-
Jump to: